Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Warren Buffet likes Connecticut, maybe its time for you to make a move as well

Jan 18, 2017- Warren Buffet likes Connecticut, maybe its time for you to make a move in Connecticut Real Estate as well!

I am proud to now team with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, the 2nd largest Real Estate organization in the USA, the emerging local and statewide leader in exceptional real estate services. I provide  market insight and transaction management for property buyers and sellers in  Metro New Haven-Milford,  downtown , suburbs and the shoreline. Now is a good time to search me online as David Carr REALTOR and visit my pages.

Feel free to have a phone conversation, write,  or plan a coffee walk. I like talking with people and finding out what they hope to achieve, when the time is right

No comments:

Post a Comment