Thursday, November 17, 2016

How to Re Purpose Closets in Connecticut

Where am I going to put this?

There's no room here?

As we look a new home, or consider making improvements (and a commitment) to our current residence, new ideas can be work their weight in gold.

One of the real estate service values I deliver is visualization and  re - purposing of space.

I  have inspected thousands of properties, have seen my clients implement renovations, and worked with contractors to make proposals. My understanding of structure, flow and functionality will add value to your plans when we work as a teem.

 Here we see how a closet can become a workshop, home office, entertainment center, wet bar, exercise center or specialized storage center. The possibilities are endless when you have the resources of insight, objectivity and planning I can share with you.

Since 1996 I have helped people make the right move in real estate.

Call 203-654-2905 to ask how I can make a gift to your favorite nonprofit organization when your transaction, or one you refer to me closes.

I believe in doing well by doing good

David Carr, MA, PSCS
The Foundation of Your Success in Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment